The Quad Grill Looks and Cooks Like Nothing You’ve Ever Seen. Developed by Ray and Luchi Palermo as a paella stove, the Quad Grill evolved into an incomparable wood/char cooking experience. Featuring the patented, lasered, CR-steel QuadGrate, 6000-series aircraft alloy aluminum frame, and a cooking surface heat of over 900º, the Quad Grill brings a lifetime of homegrown, handmade, international flavor to your backyard.
Quad is proudly made in the USA and ships fast and free. You can expect to receive yours in only 2-5 days for artesenal flavor fast.
- 900°+ cooking surface heat for the perfect sear using wood and/or charcoal.
- With an 18” diameter cooking surface (254 sq. in. total) and a 20” x 20” footprint, the Quad Grill boasts the same (industry-standard) size cooking surface as the competition in a tabletop package.
- At 38 lbs., it’s easy to transport for tailgates and backyard parties.
- The self-regulating airflow design, utilizing our signature venturi and plenum design, maximizes aspiration, meaning no tedious air adjustments are required.
- Patented, laser-cut, case-hardened, self-cleaning CR Steel sear grate features equal open area and surface area for simultaneous conductive (sear) and radiant (char) cooking.
- Easy to use + easy to clean; the fire bowl removes for easy cleaning, and the Quad Grill is safe to hose off.
- Versatile: conductive, radiant/infrared, and convection cooking.
- Perfect for multiple cooking styles, from paella in our authentic Spanish paella pan to stir fry in the handmade wok, pizza, steak, chicken, and so much more.
- No assembly required. Comes ready to use out of the box.
- Lifetime Construction: the Quad Grill is a “one-and-done” grill. This is the only grill you’ll ever need, and the last grill you’ll ever buy. We guarantee it, and our Lifetime Warranty backs it up.